Fun for all ages.
We offer arts and crafts themed camps on every SFUSD holiday and break. Camps are from 9 am to 3 pm, with the option of adding hourly aftercare ($17/h). During camps, kids will explore the creative process and materials while making projects related to the weekly theme, play outside and make new friends!
9:00 AM - Arrival + Free draw
9:30 AM - Circle time + Snack
10:00 AM - Art Project
11:30 AM - Outdoor play + Lunch
1:30 PM - Project
3:00 PM - Pick up/aftercare begins
6:00 PM - Last aftercare pick up
Here are a few things to keep in mind about camp:
- We are a nut safe space. Thank you for leaving almonds, almond bars & peanut butter back at home.
- Dress in messy clothes, please!
- We will walk to the park or play on the patio to spend part of our day outside, so please put a little sunscreen on your child.
- Pack a snack for the morning break and lunch. If your child is staying for aftercare, please pack an extra snack.
- If Grandma, Grandpa, your wonderful nanny or another parent is picking up &/or dropping off your child, we would love to know.
- Children must be potty trained to attend camp.
Camp refund policy: If you signed up for a camp and need to cancel it due to scheduling conflicts we can give you a full refund if we're able to fill your spot. If the cancellation is more than two weeks before the start date of the camp and we are unable to fill your spot, we can give you a 50% credit for a future class or camp. If the cancellation occurs less than two weeks before the start date of the camp and we are unable to fill your spot, we are unable to give a refund.